Monday, February 26, 2007

What, When, Where

HAYDEN HILL
Serving short term in East Africa with Mission to the World (MTW)
Destination: Kenya, East Africa
Purpose: To learn and practice micro-economic development tools as a means of preaching the gospel in word and deed.
Needs:
1. Financial and Prayer Support: That I would be able to raise 100% of my funds by the June 2007.
2. Prayer:
-Pray for my spiritual growth and preparation in terms of my love for God and for those around me.
-Pray that God would provide a complete prayer and financial support team by June 2007.
-Pray that God would deepen and solidify my relationships with friends and family during my last months in the US. -Language and cultural adjustment: Swahili is the national language. Pray for my quick adjustment and learning.

No comments: